Free Organizational Tool Available

A limited supply of Passion Planners are available to Otay Students.

Mark Borja, KORtv Reporter

Using a planner is a way for students to stay organized and keep track of important information. Passion planners are available to Otay students and staff at the ASB.

”The passion planners are being given out during nutrition break and lunch over at window 1, for any student who is interested in getting a free passion planner,” said Mr. Nafarette, ASB Dean.

Angelia Trinidad a 2009 Otay Ranch High school graduate created her Passion Planner business. According to the Passion Planner website, Trinidad, a UCLA graduate created the planners as tool help others “clearly define their personal goals and dreams and put them at the forefront of their attention”, Passion Planners are multipurpose planners that can act as a journal, a to-do list and more. Trinidad has been giving back to her high school alma mater by giving free passion planners the past 3 years.”

Using the passion planners allows students to stay organized and make sure they don’t miss out on any important dates or activities.

“Passion planners are very useful for me because college is near. I like to plan my SAT and ACT dates. Being a very busy person out of school, I like to plan out when I have practices for cheer or All Female or whenever I have time to study for test or do homework,” said Faith Florece, senior.

The Passion Planners available to students have a faux black leather cover and include a pocket and pages for notes. The planners cost $30 on the Passion Planner website http://www.passionplanner.com/. Planners are available with an August to July academic calendar or a January to December 2018 calendar. Different covers types and covers are also available.

“I want to stress that numbers are limited, so it is a at a first come first serve basis,” said Nafarette.