Grad Nite 2018

Abby Galdamez and Isaac Ochoa

Grad Nite is approaching as senior year comes to an end. The event will take place at both Disneyland and California Adventure on May 4, 2018. Students are expected to attend school on the minimum day. Official departure is not confirmed, but organizers hope to have students on buses by 1 p.m. to arrive at 4 p.m. The official event will not commence until 9 p.m. and will end at 2 a.m.

The official price is undisclosed to date. Class of 2018 Advisor Daniel Kray , estimates the pricing to be “roughly around $120”. Seniors are paying for both the park admission and the charter bus ride. Both parks will be available to enter depending on arrival time. If arrival is late, time in Disneyland will be limited.

Students are prohibited from bring any illegal weapons. Students will be checked before boarding buses and at the park for illegal substances.

Kray advises students to be dropped off and picked up for the event. The district and school are not responsible for any damage that may occur to cars parked on campus such as broken windshields and scratches or dents . The gates will be closed but there will be no security.

Paradise Pier in California Adventure will be under construction. Certain attractions will be unavailable. According to Disneyland, this time of year shows attendance increase. Overcrowding is expected. Three DJ stations with dance floors will be open along with other activities around the park.

“Seniors are advised to follow the rules in order to have a safe and best grad night experience,” said Kray.